During the winter months, Syracuse University and SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) I.D. holders can access free cross country skiing, snowshoeing and needed equipment on the weekends at the Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Center located at Drumlins Country Club. View more details below.
- Learn about masking and more on the Syracuse University Stay Safe website and the Stay Safe: Barnes Center at The Arch webpage.
- All levels of experience are welcome.
- Wellness Portal reservations are required. If this is your first time using the Wellness Portal, learn more and find directions on the Wellness Portal webpage.
- All equipment is free of charge (e.g. skis, poles, boots and snowshoes) and requires a Wellness Portal reservation.
- Patrons should wash or sanitize hands before and after using cross country ski or snowshoe equipment.
- Syracuse University/ESF I.D. card required for check-in.
- Friday: Shuttle services are not available. Please note, Wellness Portal reservations are still required for cross country skiing and snowshoeing. Explore the Centro South Campus bus schedule and visit Drumlins Country Club today!
- Saturday-Sunday: Shuttle services departing from College Place are included for cross country skiing and snowshoeing when registering through the Wellness Portal only.