- Numerous workshop topics explore the Barnes Center at The Arch Dimensions of Wellness.
- Qualified presenters (faculty, staff, Barnes Center at The Arch Peer Educators).
Please visit the Wellness Leadership Institute workshop schedule to explore which workshops are currently available.
- Critical skill building.
- Being aware of financial abuse.
- How shame can dictate our spending habits.
- Strategizing to pay back your student loans and other forms of debt.
- Understanding and monitoring your credit.
- What our cultural backgrounds and personal family narratives might have prematurely taught us about handling money.
- A high-level overview of addiction and recovery.
- An overview of the intersections of justice, equity, diversity, inclusivity (JEDI) and recovery.
- Campus services, resources and how to be a recovery ally.
- Participants will receive a sticker to further display their commitment and support.
- Confidential support resources that can provide options and support.
- Non-confidential resources on campus and what it means to talk to a “responsible employee.”
- Syracuse University’s complaint process and options to seek either informal or formal resolution through the student conduct process.