Mental Health Referrals

If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency or you are in immediate danger, call 911.

Please note, a Mental Health appointment may first be required to determine if a Mental Health Referral is needed. Based on a student’s needs and level of care, Counseling may make a referral to off-campus mental health services.

The Barnes Center at The Arch may provide one of the following referrals.

  • Comprehensive substance abuse evaluations, treatment and/or intensive outpatient/inpatient services.
  • Intensive outpatient services for disordered eating treatment.

Required Referral Information

All referrals will require the student’s:

  • Insurance Card
  • Schedule Availability
  • Transportation Needs