Tables may be reserved for information distribution at the Schine Student Center, Goldstein Student Center, Einhorn Family Walk, HBC Pavilion, and the Quad.
It is recommended that table reservations be submitted at least five business days prior to the desired date. To reserve a table, please use the new 25Live process (link).
Step-By-Step for how to Reserve a table as an RSO/Greek org/GSO
Schine Tabling Diagram
- Table reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups without a reservation confirmation may be asked to leave.
- An organization may only reserve one (1) table at a time.
- Reservations are limited to three hours per day.
- Priority will be given to Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and University departments who are interested in information distribution.
- A representative of the registered student organization and/or University department must be present at all times the reserved table is in use.
- No outside vendors will be permitted on campus.
- All items must fit on top of or under the table. The distribution of materials is permitted from behind the table only. Individuals may not stand in doorways and halls to distribute flyers, brochures or other items.
- Homemade food and/or beverages are NOT PERMITTED. Prepackaged food is okay to distribute.
- Chairs are available inside the student centers. Chairs will not be issued for outdoor tabling.
- Groups must check in at the information table with a valid Syracuse University I.D. card. Outdoor tables must be checked out with a valid Syracuse University I.D. card at the information desk.
- Student organizations hosting events must also abide by all Student Engagement policies (event security, finance rules, etc.).
- Registered student organizations or University departments must be present within one (1) hour from scheduled time. Otherwise, Student Engagement reserves the right to reassign the table.
- Outdoor tables may be cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Music is permitted but must be kept at a minimum level as not to interfere with other activities.
- Two digital display boards are available at tables 11 and 15 in Schine Student Center.
Student Engagement offers two fundraising tables daily between 10am and 4pm. Fundraising tables must meet the Syracuse University fundraising policy (link) guidelines. In addition, fundraising groups must coordinate with their group advisor or consultant and meet any Student Engagement fundraising guidelines. Groups may NOT collect cash or accept through third party companies (Venmo, CashApp, etc.) Please work with your RSO Consultant to ensure you are abiding by the guidelines.