As developments surrounding COVID-19 continue to evolve globally, Student Engagement continues to evaluate the status of events in alignment with public health guidance and the University’s ongoing response and preparedness efforts.
At this time, the guidelines for event reservations are as follows:
- Student Engagement reserves the right to reschedule, postpone and cancel events.
- Student Engagement reserves the right to reschedule or cancel previously confirmed spaces.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to navigate this complex and challenging situation. If you have any questions, please contact Becki Bruzdzinski.
Student Engagement Online Forms – NEW PROCESS
***The reservation form is now disabled. Please click here to access the 25Live event form to reserve your event, meeting room, outdoor space, lawn signs, tables and chalking: https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/syracuse#!/home/dash
Please Note: This request will be processed within THREE business days, at which time confirmation status will be emailed to the requestor. Your request will hold a space, but it is not confirmed until you receive notification.
All event space requests must be submitted 3 weeks prior to the event date.
- The request does not guarantee a room.
- Confirmation will be sent via email.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Becki Bruzdzinski at email@example.com
For our cancellation policy, please visit our policies page.
Please select the appropriate form for the space you are reserving.
- Space Allocation
- Window Painting/Art Exhibit Request Form
- RSO Digital Signage Request Form
- Academic/Administrative Unit Digital Signage Request Form
- Exception Form
- Estimate Request Form
- Update/Cancellation Form (This form is for updates to confirmed reservations only. Please do not use this form for new reservations.)
- 25Live How To Request an Event
- Student Centers Fee Structure
- Classroom Resource Guide
- Please see Syracuse University’s Inclusive Event Planning Checklist as well as A Guide to Planning Inclusive Events, Seminars, and Activities at Syracuse University.
- For ASL or CART services for Syracuse University-sponsored events in Student Centers event spaces, please view the ASL/CART Services Request Form.
- For ASL or CART services for Syracuse University-sponsored events in all other spaces, please view the Cart Equipped Spaces.