As developments surrounding COVID-19 continue to evolve globally, Student Centers and Programming Services (SCPS) continues to evaluate the status of events in alignment with public health guidance and the University’s ongoing response and preparedness efforts.
At this time, the guidelines for event reservations are as follows:
- SCPS reserves the right to reschedule, postpone and cancel events.
- SCPS reserves the right to reschedule or cancel previously confirmed spaces.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to navigate this complex and challenging situation. If you have any questions, please contact Becki Bruzdzinski.
SCPS Online Forms
Please select the appropriate form for the space you are reserving.
- Reservation Request Form (Rooms, Event Spaces, Outdoor Spaces)
- Window Painting/Art Exhibit Request Form
- RSO Digital Signage Request Form
- Academic/Administrative Unit Digital Signage Request Form
- Table Reservation Form
- Exception Form
- Estimate Request Form
- Update/Cancellation Form (This form is for updates to confirmed reservations only. Please do not use this form for new reservations.)
Until we receive more instructions from the university regarding the scheduling of any spaces, no new requests are being accepted at this time.
Physical measurements in a subset of instructional spaces indicate that the capacities of our classrooms are significantly lower if a six-foot social distancing requirement is enforced. Please note that a change to your desired space may not be possible based on new space capacities.
- SCPS Fee Structure
- Classroom Resource Guide
- Please see Syracuse University’s Inclusive Event Planning Checklist as well as A Guide to Planning Inclusive Events, Seminars, and Activities at Syracuse University.
- For ASL or CART services for Syracuse University-sponsored events in SCPS event spaces, please view the ASL/CART Services Request Form.
- For ASL or CART services for Syracuse University-sponsored events in all other spaces, please view the Cart Equipped Spaces.