Student Centers and Programming Services (SCPS) assists the University community in reserving spaces and scheduling non-academic events on campus. Gatherings and special events open to the campus community or the community at-large may be requested through the reservation process.
Spaces reservable through SCPS include:
- Registrar spaces/classrooms (for non-academic related requests to use Registrar spaces)
- Student center meeting rooms
- Student center event spaces
- Student center tabling
- Outdoor spaces, including the Quad, Einhorn Family Walk, Quad chalking, grassy knoll and lawn signs
The following groups can reserve a space:
- Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
- Recognized Greek chapters
- Recognized Graduate Student Organizations
- Recognized recreation/athletic clubs
- Recognized academic student organizations
- Academic and administrative units
All reservations must use the online reservation form link below. We are not able to take requests over the phone, email or walk-in requests.
In order for full consideration, reservations must allow the appropriate number of business days for processing.
Requests do not guarantee a room. Email confirmations will be sent to the requestor.
Learn about reservation restrictions.