Student Engagement assists the University community in reserving spaces and scheduling non-academic events on campus. Gatherings and special events open to the campus community or the community at-large may be requested through the reservation process.

Spaces reservable through Student Engagement include:

  • Registrar spaces/classrooms (for non-academic related requests to use Registrar spaces)
  • Student center meeting rooms
  • Student center event spaces
  • Student center tabling
  • Outdoor spaces, including the Quad, Einhorn Family Walk, Quad chalking, grassy knoll and lawn signs

The following groups can reserve a space:

  • Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
  • Recognized Greek chapters
  • Recognized Graduate Student Organizations
  • Recognized recreation/athletic clubs
  • Recognized academic student organizations
  • Academic and administrative units

All reservations must use the online reservation form link below.  We are not able to take requests over the phone, email or walk-in requests.

In order for full consideration, reservations must allow the appropriate number of business days for processing.

Requests do not guarantee a room. Email confirmations will be sent to the requestor.

Learn about reservation restrictions.