We are accepting requests to display digital signage throughout Schine Student Center. This form is for University Administrative and Academic Departments only.
- Signage must include sponsor’s name (e.g. department/academic unit name) and contact for accommodation requests.
- Vertical Screens: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 72dpi
- Horizontal Screens: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 72dpi
- Acceptable files types: PNG, JPG
All submissions must meet accessibility and design standards. Approval may also be dependent upon event scheduling, volume of content in rotation, or number of submissions received by the unit in a period of time.
- Content can be displayed for up to two (2) weeks prior to an event. The posting will be taken down automatically at midnight the day the event concludes.
- Non-event specific posts can be displayed for up to two (2) weeks. Exceptions will be made for month-long celebrations and public health and safety information.
- Requests should be submitted at least five (5) business days in advance prior to the proposed start date. Requests made without five business days’ notice are not guaranteed to be displayed.
- Your digital flyer will be displayed on a pre-determined array of digital signs throughout Schine.