Community Standards (formally Student Rights and Responsibilities) interacts with a number of different offices on campus. Many of these offices work to support students as they progress through the conduct process. Clicking a link in the following list will take you to their websites to get more information.
- Barnes Center at the Arch, Counseling
- Barnes Center at the Arch, Substance Use Education and Counseling
- Dean of Students Office
- Department of Public Safety
- Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services (Title IX Office)
- New Student and Family Programs
- Sexual and Relationship Violence Response Team