During Summer 2022, Community Standards wants to continue serving you in the best and safest way possible. Please be aware of our operating procedures this summer:
- Community Standards will be open during University business hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Meetings with staff (e.g., informal resolution meetings, investigative meetings, etc.) will occur virtually via Zoom unless otherwise noted. Formal Hearings with the University Conduct Board will occur via Zoom. Community Standards staff will send students the Zoom meeting information to their SYR email account.
- If you need to contact the office, please call 315.443.3728 or email us at email@example.com.
- Facial coverings are expected regardless of vaccination status in our offices.
We all appreciate your willingness to keep the Syracuse University community as safe and healthy as possible.
Students interested in reviewing the student conduct file prior to an informal resolution meeting or hearing should complete a File Request/FERPA Release online.
- Students interested in having a conduct/disciplinary check completed for Common App completion, Study Abroad, etc., should submit a Common App Conduct Check request.
- Government agencies interested in having a conduct/disciplinary check completed for security clearance should complete a Disciplinary Check Request from Government Agencies request.
Any general requests or inquires for Community Standards, including student conduct checks and common app processing, should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your message as soon as possible.