During Fall 2022, Community Standards will be open and communicate with students as follows:
- Community Standards will be open during University business hours of Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Meetings with staff (e.g., resolution meetings, investigative meetings, etc.) will occur IN PERSON unless otherwise noted. Formal Hearings with the University Conduct Board will occur via Zoom. All meeting information will be sent to student’s SYR email account.
- If you need to contact the office, please call 315.443.3728 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our office is located at 804 University Ave, Suite 106. You can use the Syracuse University Interactive Map to help find your way!
Students interested in reviewing the student conduct file prior to an informal resolution meeting or hearing should complete a File Request/FERPA Release online.
- Students interested in having a conduct/disciplinary check completed for Common App completion, Study Abroad, etc., should submit a Common App Conduct Check request.
- Government agencies interested in having a conduct/disciplinary check completed for security clearance should complete a Disciplinary Check Request from Government Agencies request.
Any general requests or inquiries for Community Standards, including student conduct checks and common app processing, should be sent via email to email@example.com. We will respond to your message as soon as possible.