Syracuse University has devoted faculty and staff across campus dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility advocacy and support. Below are several campus partners members of our community can connect with at any time:
- 119 Euclid
- Center for International Services
- Center for Disability Resources
- Hendricks Chapel (All religions and faith/spiritual expressions welcome)
- Intercultural Collective (which includes Multicultural Affairs, LGBTQ Resource Center, and the Disability Cultural Center)
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Raising awareness is an important step in reducing bias on our campus. You can learn more about identity, inclusion and cultural competency by participating in the following activities:
- Intergroup Dialogue Program
- LGBTQ Resource Center Trainings
- Equal Opportunity, Inclusion, and Resolution Services Trainings
Students can also access the list of recognized student organizations to learn more about and connect with student organizations advocating for and promoting inclusion.
For more information about diversity and inclusion initiatives, please visit diversity.syr.edu .