Spouses and children of F-1 and J-1 visa holders can apply for F-2 or J-2 dependent visas. If you would like your dependents to join you while you are in Syracuse, follow the instructions on the F2/J2 Dependent Request Form to request the dependent I-20 or DS-2019 forms needed for visa applications.