Welcome to Syracuse University! We look forward to supporting you throughout each phase of your personal Becoming Orange journey.
The University’s required new student orientation program, Syracuse Welcome, supports a successful campus transition and strengthens connections to faculty, staff, peers, resources and services.
Orientation Leaders (OLs)
Welcoming incoming students to campus, Orientation Leaders or OLs, are passionate returning student leaders. The team of OLs are highly trained to know Syracuse University and orientation, so please feel free to ask questions. Additional highlights include the following.
- Assisting new students and families as they move into residence halls.
- Hosting and creating content for the New Student and Family Programs social media accounts.
- Planning and implementing Syracuse Welcome signature programs for new students and their families.
- Creating and supporting meaningful relationships with new students, families and the Orange community.
- Meet the OL team today!
- Becoming Orange e-Newsletters: Highlight key deadlines, resources, campus opportunities, and supports a successful transition to the student experience.
- Orange Families Blog: Through important updates and highlighted resources, further connects students, families and supporters to their Orange community.