Room Relocation Request

Student Living wants to  assist students in having a successful living experience on-campus. Living with a roommate(s) has its rewards as well as its challenges. If you are having difficulty and want to learn how your living situation could be improved or to explore a room relocation, please complete a Room Change Request. The request will be forwarded to your Residence Director (RD) who will contact you via your email within 72 business hours.

Depending on the nature of the issues present, the following may occur:

  • You may meet with your Resident Advisor (RA);
  • You may engage in a roommate mediation with your RA;
  • You may meet directly with your RD.

At any time, if you are experiencing an emergency situation and need assistance, please contact the Department of Public Safety at 315.443.2224.