Report Off-Campus Concerns

If you have concerns about the off-campus community, options exist for you to report emergency situations as well as situations that may require follow-up but are not emergencies. Please review the information below to learn more about your reporting options.

Emergency Situations

For off-campus emergency assistance, please contact the Syracuse Police Department at 911.

Off-Campus Neighbor Concern Report

Please note, this form is not for emergency response use. All members of the campus and surrounding communities may file a report. When filing, please include detailed information in addition to available photos or videos. Reports may include concerns of trash/recyclables, prohibited parking, not shoveling snow, community disturbances (e.g. noise, party, etc.) and other general community concerns. Reports are reviewed regularly.

Report an Off-Campus Neighbor Concern