- Residential Maintenance Repair and Furniture Services. Request maintenance service for your residence hall room or South Campus apartment or make University-provided furniture requests. Please note will take you to the Facilities Services page which contains separate links for maintenance and furniture request. Please be sure to select the proper link for your request.
- General Behavioral Concerns: Report general concerns of student behavior to the Community Standards that may violate the Code of Student Conduct. Be sure to include as much information/detail as possible.
- Bias/Hate-Related Concern: Report incidents related to bias, micro/macroaggressions, discrimination, or hate aimed at or committed by a member of the Syracuse University community based on any protected class, status, identity, or perceived class/status/identity. These reports are reviewed by the staff in Community Standards. If you submit a report, please be sure to include as much information/detail as possible.
- Hazing: Report alleged acts of hazing by any recognized or unrecognized organizations, club sports, athletic teams, fraternities, or sororities (academic, service, or social) that involve Syracuse University students. If you submit a report, please be sure to include as much information/detail as possible.
- Sexual and Relationship Violence: Learn more about the resources available for sexual and relationship violence as well as reporting options.
If this is an emergency, contact the Department of Public Safety at one of the following numbers: 315.443.2224, 711 (from any campus phone), #78 (from most wireless carriers). You may also call 911. Anonymous reporting is also available to DPS. Learn more about reporting options to DPS.