Welcome to our off-campus community! Being a member of a neighborhood comes with important responsibilities and opportunities. The Apartment and Off-Campus Living staff within Student Living are here to support you and your experience.
- Follow us on Instagram @OSL_South to learn about events!
- Talk with your Off-Campus Community Ambassador.
- Know and follow the campus mask status.
- Learn more at Stay Safe.
- Take trash and recyclables out on the designated day and bring your receptacles back from the curb.
- Park vehicles only in designated spaces, not on sidewalks, curbs, or neighbors’ driveways.
- Non-students, including families and children, live off-campus. Please be considerate and respectful.
- Introduce yourself to your neighbors.
- Set your alarm early enough to account for a shuttle ride to class.
- Shovel the snow on your sidewalks, porch, and driveway.
- Be responsible – know and follow the Code of Student Conduct.
- Lock your windows and doors.
- Walk in groups.
- Be alert – don’t wear headphones or earbuds.
- Wait for cross signals.
- Wear light-colored/reflective clothing at night.
- Report anything suspicious to Department of Public Safety at 315.443.2224; or Syracuse Police Department at 315.442.5111 (non-emergency) or 911 (emergency).
- Utilize the campus shuttles, safety escort shuttles, and the walking escort service. Learn more at Parking and Transportation Services and the Department of Public Safety.
- Download the Rave Guardian app – learn more on the Department of Public Safety website.