All events must start with reserving a venue through the new 25Live process. Student Engagement requires a minimum of three (3) weeks’ notice for scheduling events. Any requests made less than three (3) weeks prior to the event date will be denied.
***The reservation form is now disabled. Please click here to access the 25Live event form to reserve your event, meeting room, outdoor space, lawn signs, tables and chalking: https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/syracuse#!/home/dash
Please Note: This request will be processed within THREE business days, at which time confirmation status will be emailed to the requestor. Your request will hold a space, but it is not confirmed until you receive notification.
All event space requests must be submitted 3 weeks prior to the event date.
- The request does not guarantee a room.
- Confirmation will be sent via email.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Becki Bruzdzinski at firstname.lastname@example.org
For our cancellation policy, please visit our policies page.
Additional parameters include:
- Events are limited to a duration of three (3) hours with the exception of banquets (full meal) and concerts.
- Event duration is considered the start of program to end of program.
- The default door time is 30 minutes prior to the program start.
- For events needing rehearsals:
- Rehearsals running four (4) hours or longer require Student Engagement staff be allocated a 15-minute break every 2 hours.
- Rehearsals running 6 hours or longer require Student Engagement staff be allocated a 30-minute break every 4 hours.
- Rehearsals scheduled the same day as events must take a full hour break prior to the event, starting no later than 1 hour prior to the scheduled door time.
- No student events are allowed before the first day of classes or after the last day of classes.
- Curfew (rehearsals and events) is 11 p.m. (Seven days a week)