The time has come to prepare your organization for a successful transition into the Fall 2022 semester. As you may remember, Transition Workshops are a requirement for RSO re-registration. Transition Workshops will be held from April 11-15th, and each RSO is required to attend one workshop.
Who needs to attend these workshops?
- Each RSO should have at the minimum of two (2) members in attendance. It is suggested that at least one of the members in attendance will be an active (physically present) member in the Fall 2022 semester.
- Representatives do not have to attend the same session. Attendance will be collected at each session.
- Please note that any student interested in holding a leadership role in your organization is strongly encouraged to attend.
- Monday, April 11th, Falk 201 at 5:00pm EST.
- Tuesday, April 12th, Maxwell Auditorium, at 6:00pm EST.
- Wednesday, April 13th, Maxwell Auditorium
- 1st session at 7:00pm EST.
- 2nd session at 8:00pm EST.
- Thursday, April 14th, HOL 107
- 1st session at 6:00pm EST.
- 2nd session at 7:00pm EST.
- Friday, April 15th, Falk 100
- 1st session at 2:00pm EST.
- 2nd session at 3:00pm EST.
The Office of Student Activities is providing eight (8) workshop opportunities for you to choose from. All workshops are in-person and facilitated by staff members. If your organization is not able to attend any of the eight (8) workshops, that must be communicated to your OSA Consultant prior to April 13th, 2022 5:00pm EST. No exceptions will be made for organizations who failed to attend a workshop. Failure to attend a Transition Workshop will result in losing recognition status for the organization.
If you have questions, please reach out to your OSA Consultant or email email@example.com.