The time has come to prepare your organization for a successful transition into the Fall 2023 semester. As you may remember, Transition Workshops are a requirement for RSO re-registration. Transition Workshops will be held from April 10-14th, and each RSO is required to attend one workshop.
Who needs to attend these workshops?
- Each RSO should have at the minimum of two (2) members in attendance. It is suggested that at least one of the members in attendance will be an active (physically present) member in the Fall 2023 semester.
- Representatives do not have to attend the same session. Attendance will be collected at each session.
- Please note that any student interested in holding a leadership role in your organization is strongly encouraged to attend.
Schedule of Workshops
- Monday, April 10th, Falk 104 at 5:30pm EST.
- Tuesday, April 11th, Gifford 406, at 6:00pm EST.
- Wednesday, April 12th, Maxwell Auditorium
- 1st session at 7:00pm EST.
- 2nd session at 8:00pm EST.
- Thursday, April 13th, HOL 207
- 1st session at 6:00pm EST.
- 2nd session at 7:00pm EST.
- Friday, April 14th, Falk 100
- 1st session at 2:00pm EST.
- 2nd session at 3:00pm EST.
The Office of Student Engagement is providing eight (8) workshop opportunities for you to choose from. All workshops are in-person and facilitated by staff members. If your organization is not able to attend any of the eight (8) workshops, that must be communicated to your RSO Consultant prior to April 10th, 2023, 5:00pm EST. No exceptions will be made for organizations who failed to attend a workshop. Failure to attend a Transition Workshop will result in losing recognition status for the organization.
If you have questions, please reach out to your RSO Consultant or email firstname.lastname@example.org.