Financial resources are at times essential to achieving both long-term and short-term goals. Working to support each student’s unique definition of success, cross campus teams alongside the Student Outreach and Retention team go beyond eliminating barriers by providing a strong financial foundation through a variety of offerings.
- ’Cuse Works: The Student Employment Office connects students to enriching professional development opportunities, both Federal Work-Study and non-Federal Work-Study.
- 15 to Finish: Prevent taking more than four years to complete a degree and work to avoid unplanned costly expenses.
- Hendricks Chapel Food Pantry: Offers free food and personal care items to all students.
- Internship Awards: Helping to pay for internship related travel, living expenses and more are the Clements Internship Awards and the Internship Funding Awards.
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Programs: Through one-on-one support, this dedicated team helps build budgets, identify financial resources and more.
- Financial Literacy: From personalized financial coaching, workshops and more, this team helps students take charge of their finances.
- Over the Line: Helps reduce financial barriers for qualifying students in need of only a few credits to graduate.
- Smart Money Coaches: Learn essential financial skills, establish goals and create a personalized budget all with the support of a peer mentor.