Offering a strong foundation of academic support, campus partners alongside the Student Outreach and Retention team, encourage students to explore the following resources.
Academic Support Campus Resources
- Center for Learning and Student Success (CLASS): Offers free group tutoring, one-on-one Maximize Your Learning sessions, academic mindfulness workshops and more.
- Math Clinics & Calculus Help Center: Explore targeted support surrounding math and calculus.
- Orange Success: Dive into your Success Network or schedule a meeting with your academic advisor.
- Physics Help Center and Study Lounge: Offers consultations on topics covered in physics and astronomy courses .
- Shaw Center: Enhance your learning experience through community service and leadership opportunities.
- The Center for Disability Resources: Within the classroom and across campus, the team empowers students, enhances equity and provides a platform for innovation and inclusion.
- Writing Center: Gain support for a wide range of writing projects, including academic assignments, internship applications and professional portfolios.
Degree Completion Resources
- 15 to Finish: Learn more about your unique path to graduating on time.
- Over the Line: For qualifying students who need only a few credits to graduate, this initiative reduces per-credit tuition rates.
- Student Success Initiative: Offers strategies for academic success, earning credits toward graduation and building campus connections.