Through cross campus collaboration with Syracuse University schools, colleges and Career Services, Career Week events are hosted each semester. At each event, employers recruit students for internship and full-time entry level opportunities. Students can expect to gain confidence speaking with future employers, while uncovering offers that fit career goals.
- Event Requirements
- Fall 2022 Career Week and Expo
- Prepare for Career Week
- Handshake Instructional Webpage
Per each event, it is important for students to register on Handshake and prepare before attending. Please visit the Handshake webpage for additional information and instructions. Contact the Syracuse University Career Services team for questions or for additional support.
Fall 2022 Career Week and Expo
Hosting nearly 200 employers, all students, regardless of class year and major, are welcome to attend all events. Explore complete offerings under professional development and career development events.
Sept. 28, 3-7 p.m.: Register for the Fall 2022 Career Expo today!
Sept. 29, 3-7 p.m.: Register for the Fall 2022 Business and Communications Fair!
Prepare for Career Week
Fall 2022 Career Week will be hosted Sept. 26-30, 2022.
- Attend professional development and career development events before and during Career Week.
- Review resumes with career advisors and the VMock platform, a 24-hour free service.
- Proactively organize a list of interesting employers and then research them.
- Explore networking best practices.
- From attire, brining extra resumes, LinkedIn accounts, polishing an introductory “pitch” and more, plan with career advisors on how to best make a professional impression.
Contact your school or college professional development support team today!