By supporting students and engaging in discussions surrounding selecting a major, pursuing internships and navigating a career, in partnership with Syracuse University Career Services, parents and families can support a student’s professional growth and success.
- Dive into self-discovery resources.
- Explore suggested actions to take per undergraduate class year.
- Learn more about professional resources and support surrounding inclusion and identity.
- Review and gain feedback on cover letters and resumes.
- Prepare for interviews.
- Discover networking opportunities.
- Explore internship and professional employment opportunities with Handshake, ’Cuse Works, LinkedIn and more.
- Learn more about the Outcomes of our graduates for those who complete their First Destination Survey in Handshake.
For additional information or questions, please contact the Syracuse University Career Services team.