Meet with your School or College Career Center
Whether you are looking to begin your professional development journey or you are seeking support during an employment offer negotiation, Syracuse University Career Services, alongside campus partners at each School and College, are here to help you define and achieve professional success.
Each Career Coaching experience is customized to meet your professional development needs and to answer your questions. Your first step should be to connect with the Career Services office of your respective School or College.
114 Hinds Hall
Make an appointment on Handshake today! Learn more by visiting the School of Information Studies Career Services webpage today.
Interested in learning more about careers in health and law? The following teams are available to all students and provide advising surrounding academics, career development, professional goals and more.
Depending on your experience, you may have additional or dedicated resources available to you. The following teams are available to all students and provide advising to support recent alumni, experienced alumni, and veterans.
Contact Central Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with our team.
Email the Alumni Association to connect with the Alumni Career and Professional Development team.
Meet with Central Career Services
Still need support? Feel free to schedule an appointment with one of our Staff by scheduling an appointment on Handshake! You can also explore some of the highlighted topics below.
- Discuss how majors, course work and more connect with desired careers.
- Explore skill building resources.
- Find internship opportunities.
- Find networking opportunities through programs and events.
- Learn more about professional resources and support surrounding inclusion and identity.
- Practice interviewing and build experience.
- Review and gain feedback on your cover letter and resume.
- Uncover passions and skills through self-discovery tools.